Tuesday 24 January 2012

Victoria Beckham Reveals Superslim Postbaby Body in Lingerie Pics



Her statements...

"Oh, listen, I worked at it, "I was breast-feeding, so I ate super healthy, and I worked out seven days a week".

"I wanted to burn all my leggings—I was adamant that by the time I went to Fashion Week [seven weeks after giving birth] I would be able to wear clothes."

Oh pleaseeeee....what is she trying to say? i am not that lazy joor. I eat 3 times a day and try to climb stirs everyday. I drive through traffic on a daily basis and sweat a lot under this hot Lagos weather...is that not enough exercise too? Abeg park well jare...lol (see beef o!!!)

3 comments:

Dipp said...

This 1 pass beef o! Truth is, with the level of cosmetic surgery u can't really tell if she's "walking the talk!" Lol! 9ce 1!

dorkie said...

Oh yes dipp surely has a point. Miss becks tho nevr rili bn fat. Has she? I dnt fink she has it in those thighs.in fact, I dare her to be a size 14.she fit? (With ass o) curvy

dorkie said...

Oh yes dipp surely has a point. Miss becks tho nevr rili bn fat. Has she? I dnt fink she has it in those thighs.in fact, I dare her to be a size 14.she fit? (With ass o) curvy