Tuesday 20 March 2012

Don Jazzy Or D'Banj...Who Needs Who?

This is definitely not news anymore. The duo have moved on with their lives( I guess). At least i saw Don Jazzy & his new best friend Dr.Sid at Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) on Monday. See him boning sha..wearing sunshades around 7.40pm...hmmmm. Where were they going? Well, I don't seem to care.

But come to think of it, who needs who really? This is just my opinion, i don't see Don Jazzy wining here. D'Banj to me has always been his backbone. D'banj moves the crowd while the crowd moves for Don Jazzy...lol. Gist has it that Mo'Hits guys (Dr.Sid, Wande Coal, D Prince etc) are already taking sides. We know whose side that is. I am so on #TeamD'banj. Like i said, this is my honest opinion o...nobody should crucify me "wink"

2 comments:

deedee said...

dbanj is too fucking proud jorr!if it werent for donjazzy, no1 will knw him.so he had beta calm down

Anonymous said...

U tryna start a war here?